PORTABLE HAND-PUMP WATER FILTER SYSTEM
Rid the nasties from your drinking water and enjoy the refreshing taste of purity! Guzzle clean and clear water in the backcountry! Rely on this high quality MiniWorks Water Filter, selected by the Amphibious Raids and Recon Division of the U.S. Marine Corp. Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use. Lever-action handle keeps a steady flow, fills a quart container in just 90 seconds; Block carbon core improves water taste, eliminates odors and removes many chemicals; Inlet foam prefilter keeps out large debris; Marathon ceramic element exceeds EPA’s purifier requirements for bacteria and protozoa removal. Can be cleaned time and time again; Adapter base fits most hydration bags and water bottles.
The MiniWorks EX is the best-selling filter on the market, delivering long-lasting, fully field-maintainable water filtration. Its durable ceramic element ensures protection, pumps water for years, and can be cleaned repeatedly for full recovery, with no tools required for complete disassembly. The MiniWorks is also lightweight, compact, and, thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, capable of pumping one liter of water per minute
This compact filter features new EX technology, which utilizes back pressure to improve the water flow rate.
- New venturi/dampening device also has the added benefit of reducing the force required for each pump stroke
- Ceramic/carbon media can be cleaned over and over for maximum field life
- Effectively removes bacteria and protozoa including giardia and cryptosporidia
- Removes chemicals including pesticides, industrial pollutants, iodine and chlorine plus taste /odor compounds
- Bottom screws onto an MSR Dromedary® Bag or Nalgene® water bottle for easy operation
- Easy disassembly to troubleshoot and maintain filter in the field
A GRAVITY POWERED SYSTEM...THE AQUARAIN
We have an energy-free version of the same quality ceramic water filtration system, powered simply by gravity. Click below to learn more about this unique, patented water purification system.